Pairing summer outfits with casual or professional wear can be a bit chaotic for many. This happens especially when not knowing the best fabric, colour, and type of cloth, whether shirts, girls dresses, or trousers. The following are the best way to get your closet inclined for this amazing season.
Colour tends to tell a lot about your closet and the activity you will carry out during the day. When choosing an outfit, make sure the colour goes well with your daily routine example, a tour along the shores, a job, or just casual wear.
The bright colour themes go well for vacation and when going out for lunch or shopping. Wearing a white bottom-down shirt or a dress along the shore complements the beach look since they tend to reflect rather than absorb. Other colours include bright yellow and light green.
To accomplish that professional or casual look, go for dark-themed colours; they do not attract so much attention. Purple and black dresses and trousers are highly advised. For the shirts, you can match them with a bright colour.
During summer, your comfort depends on the type of cloth you wear. Some fabrics do not absorb water, and they take longer to dry. The best clothes to pick are cotton clothes, especially for the pants and dresses. You can also choose silk and linen fabric for the lady’s top.
Tips for summer
- Opt for strappy sandals. Flip flops are the best sandals for the beach, but for ladies to attain that summer look, always pick the leather sandals. They are more fashionable and relaxing and allows your toes to breathe.
- You can count on dresses. Girls dresses are not only meant for special occasions. You can rock in either a colourful dress, romper, or a mini dress for great looks. But if you want to be a little extra, a maxi dress or skirt or a tie-front dress is recommended for extra air circulation.
- Opt for a breathable outfitWe sweat a lot during the hot season. To avoid being stuffy all day, pick light tuxedoes that absorb sweat and dries up quickly; they are comfortable.
Outfits to avoid during summer
- Avoid tight clothes.They can be uncomfortable due to sweating and water along the shores.
- Avoid jeans.Jeans are made of a heavy fabric that, when soaked, is close to impossible to walk in them. They also take a long time to dry up.
- Avoid too many accessories.For example, necklaces tend to stick to your body when soaked in sweat, and some absorb the heat that can cause rashes on your body.
- Avoid sleeveless wearsSleeveless clothes expose your body to direct sunlight that can cause eternal devastation to your skin. To avoid this, wear long-sleeved shirts and tops and a cap to safeguard your face and neck.
When picking a summer outfit, make sure they are comfortable, breathable, and fitting. Fabric and colours matter a lot. It would help if you also considered wearing strappy sandals and loose clothes. You can rely on dresses for extra air circulation. Avoid wearing tight clothes, jeans, and too many accessories.